Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dressing for the 3-Day for the Cure: Head to Toe - Kennesaw, GA

Ladies (and gentlemen!) - A friend of mine called yesterday and asked if I knew about the clinic at the Big Peach Running Co in Kennesaw, GA and asked if I'd like to go with her. Since I knew nothing about it until her call, I thought I'd pass the information along so others can join the fun! Here is the information as copied from the3day.org Clinics Calendar:


Big Peach Running Co. - Kennesaw, 1625 Ridenour Boulevard, Suite 304, Kennesaw, GA 30152

The right shoes are key, but comfort on the 3-Day for the Cure extends to more than the shoes you’ll be wearing. For your additional footwear needs, the staff will discuss the importance of socks and, if needed, inserts for your shoes. They’ll also discuss their Bra Fit process, and the importance of having sports bras for maximum comfort and support. They can also show you clothing styles that keep you cool and dry, as well as accessory essentials to make your walk a most enjoyable experience! Plus, enjoy a special “clinic-day” discount of 15% for all 3-Day for the Cure.

Click for directions.
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

My friend's call came just in time, as I need all the "sock support" I can get! Plus I need a new pair of shoes since my sneakers didn't survive that thunderstorm as well as I did. I will definitely be there! Will you?

Don't worry if you can't make it, I will report back all that I find out!! Knowlege is Power! And believe me the sock thing is WAY important!

Thanks for reading! ~ Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment