Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Morning...

So, here I am typing this 3 minutes after I should be getting myself out of bed, key word being should, as I actually got up EARLY this morning and decided to stay up to excercise. I think I am making progress here, because I actually looked forward to my workout. We shall see how long this lasts...

Today's soundtrack: "U & Ur Hand" by Pink (3:36); "Seasons of the Abyss" by Slayer (6:34); "Rape Me" by Nirvana (2:50) and "Swing Life Away" by Rage Against (3:20) for a total workout time of 16:20!!! Woo-hoo!!!

I think I have excercised more in the past month than I have in the past year. I have to take my hat off to my husband who keeps doubting me in just the right way that it is forcing me to prove him wrong. Got to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment