Saturday, January 23, 2010

My Journey Begins...

With a single step. That single step was registering for the Susan G. Komen 3-Day For the Cure on January 21, 2010. That step will be followed by many, many others, and will end with a 60 mile walk which I will complete along with thousands of other women & men over the weekend of October 22-24, 2010. Our purpose: to put an end to breast cancer. FOREVER!!!

Along the way, I will need your support. Here, at first, I need to raise $2,300.00 in order to participate. Once I reach that goal, I will need lots of encouragement to keep me going through all the training. Once the fund raising and training are complete, I will need lots of cheering at cheer stations posted along the event route in order for me to keep putting one step in front of the other and finish the 60 miles I am setting out to walk.

Will You Support Me?

If so, please start where I am starting - click the link to the right and donate to the Susan G. Komen 3-Day For the Cure!



.

No comments:

Post a Comment