Friday, January 29, 2010

Fundraising....

I started my fundraising today. I put up a Super Bowl Pool at work. I'm hoping to clear $500.00 for a 10 X 10 grid @ $10/square. I've already sold 2 squares!!! If I sell out, I will reach be another milestone!!! Thank you to the message boards at The3Day.org site - that is where I found this idea. (I'm making my husband take one to his work too!)

I am also all set to send out my fundraising letter via email today. I was hoping for a way to embed the picture of Brooke & I to send via the 3-Day email, but I haven't figured that out so I am sending the letter through my personal email instead. I just don't want to wait any longer. I want to be able to get this out into the world so that I will stop reading it and re-reading it and editing it! I'm so nervous!! I know if I just send away, I will not be so nervous!

So, I am on the road, walking one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment