Saturday, April 20, 2013

My First Donation!


So yesterday, I finally sent out my first group of fundraising letters.

I was so worried about the reactions at first, but decided that this is too important to get hung up on what "might" happen and just worry about what "does" happen. IF (see, it is a very big IF...) I get anyone complaining about my journey, I will just explain to them what is in my heart and go from there. Nothing can compete with love, so I think I am all good there!

And this morning I woke up to find DONATIONS!!! I am so very blessed and grateful!!! (Thanks Aunt Sarah!)

With this new found confidence, I have also decided to write a press release and send it to the local paper, in the hopes that my community will also support me in my journey! Here's hoping! :)

Thanks for reading! ~ Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment