Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fundraising & Training!! Weekend Fun!!

Well this weekend was a productive weekend. My teammates and I "canned" at Disco Kroger on Piedmont Ave in Atlanta, GA; spreading the word about the Susan G Komen 3 Day for the Cure and raising money. In just a little over two hours on Saturday, we raised just a little over $220! I am almost ALMOST to the minimum donation level to walk - just under $800 left. Unfortunately, I only have 19 days to raise it! Then, on Sunday, I walked another 5.5 (or there abouts) miles for training. I am so ready for the event!!!

Now, I just have to hope that our team fundraiser next week brings in a bunch of money so that I can participate!!!

Speaking of next week's fundraiser, our team is part of a car show hosted by Georgia Cool Cruisers at the Galaxy Diner. Feel free to drop by!!





Create Maps or search from 80 million at Humana Fit

Thanks for reading! ~ Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment