Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 22...

Well, my goals have not been met....and I am not beating myself up for it. I will not let that happen!!! I have accomplished a lot this week, even though I haven't met my goals.

First, while I did manage to call 877-GO-KOMEN to find out about their services, I called them when the office was closed, so I got a recording to call back at another time. Unfortunately for me, I did not make the time to call back, so I fell short of meeting that goal.

Second, while I did manage to walk 6.19 miles this week, I did not get any cross-training done AND I fell 5.81 miles short of the suggested training schedule. Luckily for me I can blame the weather for this, as we don't walk in thundershowers, and there was thunder on our walk this morning, cutting it 3 miles short of our goal. Today wasn't the only weather incident for the week, and there is no excuse for missing the cross-training as I OWN an elliptical!!!

But, I am not beating myself up! I got a lot accomplished....it just wasn't everything that I hoped to accomplish. Next week, it will be better!!!


Thanks for reading! ~ Deanna


Create Maps or search from 80 million at Humana Fit


No comments:

Post a Comment